The Weston School Committee and the Weston Public Schools administrative team will hold a series of forums next week to allow for live question and answer sessions regarding matters related to the reopening of schools in the fall. The sessions are scheduled by areas of interest and we ask that families present questions relating to the topic of the particular forum. Faculty and staff are invited to participate as well.
- Monday, August 3, 3:00 PM – Elementary (Families, Faculty, Staff)
- Monday, August 3, 7:00 PM – METCO (Families, Faculty, Staff)
- Tuesday, August 4, 3:00 PM – Secondary (Families, Faculty, Staff)
- Wednesday, August 5, 3:00 PM – Student Services (Families, Faculty, Staff)
- Thursday, August 6, 3:00 PM – HVAC (Families, Faculty, Staff)
Please note that the session for METCO will take the place of the previously scheduled School Committee meeting. Each session will last approximately 90 minutes.
All Forums will use the following Zoom link:
Telephone Dial-in: (646) 558 8656 or (312) 626 6799
Webinar ID: 847 4036 4921