Dear 10th Grade Parents/Guardians and Students,
ELA MCAS testing will take place for all 10th graders tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday, March 26 & 27.
As a parent/guardian of a 10TH grader you should be aware of the following:
- There will be two bus runs on the 26th and 27th. The regular morning run will be for 10th graders only who will need to be here at 8:40 for the ELA MCAS.
- All students will remain in the testing room until 11:15. If a student is done at this time he/she will go to lunch and then to his/her second block class (C3).
- Students not finished will go to 3rd lunch and then either return to testing or go to 2nd block class (C3).
- Students may bring a textbook, (for a non-ELA class), to do work after completing the MCAS test.
- Students are not allowed access to a cell phone or any other electronic device during the test. All cell phones will be collected before testing starts, including Apple/smart watches. It is suggested that students leave these watches at home on the testing days.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Anthony A. Parker Principal