- We are transitioning to weekly, in-school pooled testing for all students and staff
- Once weekly individual PCR testing will remain accessible to all staff
- Effective March 31st, weekly individual PCR testing is discontinued for students and families along with the Tuesday/Thursday 12:30-5:00 testing clinics at Field School and the High School
- Weekly participation in the district’s testing program will be mandatory of student athletes and musicians at the Middle and High Schools
- We encourage staff to participate in biweekly testing (once as part of a pool and once with individual PCR)
https://www.westonschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Screen-Shot-2020-10-14-at-12.53.41-PM.png 156 154 shayj https://www.westonschools.org/wp-content/themes/weston-public-schools/assets/images/logos/weston-public-schools.png shayj2021-03-08 10:39:212021-03-09 15:19:06Important Changes to the District Testing Program
The Weston Public Schools, in collaboration with the The Weston Board of Health, are excited to increase the amount of in-person learning time and are making necessary changes to our testing procedures. The attached document will provide you with an overview of the changes we will be making in the coming weeks, including a transition to pooled testing from individual PCR testing for students.
Please make note of the following important changes described in this communication:
We ask that you read this document in its entirety as it provides detailed information about the testing process moving forward. Additional communications will follow in the coming week.
Additionally, the Weston Public Schools will be partnering with the Weston Board of Health to discuss these changes and answer many of your questions at this Monday’s School Committee meeting.
Thank you for your continued partnership through this pandemic.
Dr. Karen Zaleski
89 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
8:00 am – 4:30 pm