Dear Weston Public Schools families,
As a reminder, you’re invited to join central office leaders and K-5 Curriculum Specialists along with our three K-5 Principals Erin Maguire, Jennifer Faber, and Dan Green for a coffee-discussion on various changes made to Weston’s K-5 curriculum over the past several years.
- K-5 Curricula Coffee: Thursday May 5th, 10:00am, COUNTRY SCHOOL Cafeteria + Zoom
- The meeting will be hybrid in person and also on Zoom. Contact Superintendent@Weston.org with questions.
- Zoom link: https://westonorg.zoom.us/s/81183705483 (LINK CHANGED 5/4/22 FOR SECURITY REASONS)
- Please note the original venue was Field School but the correct May 5th venue is Country School. Parking will be available in the overflow lot off Alphabet Lane between Country School and Field School.
Additionally, please mark your calendars for a community forum with the External Review team for the K-12 Social Studies and History Program Review.
- K-12 Social Studies External Review Forum: Monday, May 9th at 8:30am, FIELD SCHOOL Cafeteria + Zoom
- If you would like to submit questions or comments about the review please contact K-5 Curriculum Specialist Susan Erickson, Ericksons@weston.org
- The meeting will be hybrid in person (Field School cafe) and also on Zoom
- Zoom link: https://westonorg.zoom.us/s/81252100120 (LINK CHANGED 5/4/22 FOR SECURITY REASONS)
Thank you for your interest!