Together, with our school community, we will educate, equip, and inspire each and every student to bring
their whole selves to school, become independent learners, and participate actively in a complex and
constantly changing, culturally diverse world.
Weston Public Schools and the wider school community are committed to multiple pathways toward excellence and achievement for all students.
Students will imagine, reflect, and innovate within a safe, equitable, and responsive learning environment that develops their academic, social, and emotional growth and holistic well-being.
Students will develop the critical thinking, creative problem solving, technological and media literacy, communication, and collaboration skills necessary for civic engagement and lifelong learning.
The Weston Public School District is committed to:
- Climate of care: We enhance our learning environments and recognize the strengths and
needs of all students through an ethos of caring for oneself, others, and community.
- Honoring the whole child: We focus on all aspects of a child’s education, including academic growth, extracurricular pursuits, emotional intelligence and resilience, and physical well-being.
- Innovative instruction: We offer academic experiences that inspire all students to build agency and fully engage in their learning.
- Equity and social justice: We are committed to access, equity, diversity, participation, anti-racism and human rights for all members of our community.
- Global citizenship: We develop young citizens who understand the world around them, value other perspectives, communicate and collaborate with culturally diverse audiences, and take appropriate action to improve local, national, and global communities.
Theory of Action
● Provide innovative instruction designed to challenge and support all students
● Prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion for all community members
● Strengthen communication and community connections on behalf of our students
Then we will educate, equip, and inspire each and every student to bring their whole selves to school,
become independent learners, and participate actively in a complex and constantly changing, culturally
Please click the buttons below for the approved District Strategic Plan (2021-2026) and for Superintendent Connolly’s Presentation to School Committee on the process and development of the plan.