Name: Cecilia Tatem Small, LICSW
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Cecilia Tatem Small and I am the School Counselor at Field Elementary School. My role is to support the social and emotional development of all students and to be a resource for the whole school community.
- Getting to know all students through snack and lunch groups, classroom visits, etc.
- Individual and small group counseling
- Consultation with teachers and families
- Participate in school based team meetings
- 504 Coordinator for the building
- Whole classroom lessons/discussions
- Consultation with in school and community service providers
- Provide family resources, (Mental Health resources, books, websites etc. )
- Provide Crisis Intervention
- Transitional planning
The 2020-21 school year is posing unique challenges for families and students due to COVID-19. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns.
Community Mental Health Resources:
Human Relations Services (HRS): 11 Chapel Place Wellesley 02481 781-235-4990
Riverside Community Care: ( Outpatient Center) 64 Eldredge St. Newton 02458 617-969-4925
If your family is experiencing a mental health crisis please contact the Riverside Crisis/ Emergency # 800-529-5077 They provide around-the-clock, 24/7 mental health and substance use evaluations to people in crisis.