Dear Field School Families,
In an effort to streamline FS communications while working within our PTO/Membership Toolkit platform we are going to use a Google Doc format (link below) to allow for more fluid and timely updates. You will still receive this weekly email on the evening before school starts each week, and it will include a summary and a link to more detailed information and announcements.
This week’s announcements include:
- Field Back-to-School Night (9/27)
- METCO Dismissal Notepad Fundraiser
- WEEFC Fall Fundraiser – BIDDING IS OPEN! FS Items highlighted
- FS Picture Day (10/10)
- Croc Charm Pickup (9/27)
- After School Book Clubs at the Weston Public Library (4th & 5th Grade)
- Paid Lunch Monitor Opportunity at WPS
- Pumpkin Fest Parent Volunteers Needed (10/14)
- Upcoming Field School Dates
We are grateful to our many generous FS families for helping to fulfill the Break Room Wishlist project for our PAWsome faculty and staff! We will include updates on the Break Room transformation next week.
We look forward to seeing many of you both at Back to School Night on Wednesday and at WEEFC’s Fall Fundraiser on Saturday! Don’t forget to browse the Auction catalog and bid – our participation helps support WPS enrichment programming!
Field School PTO Co-Chairs