Summer Reading 2019
Summer is almost here and that means time to unplug, relax and read a book. Reading for fun is one of summer’s greatest pleasures and I hope you decide to enjoy it. Here are a few different ways for you to do that magical thing: build a stack of books to read over the summer and read through them!
- Find the “Summer Reading 2019” guide on the library website.
- Go to the “Suggested Reading” tab to see the list of books I made for this summer.
- Ask me to create a personalized bag of books for you to borrow over the summer. Or fill your own. We supply the bag.
- Go to the “Sync Audiobooks” tab and download two free audiobooks a week until August 1.
- Go to the “Reading Lists to Browse” tab to see more reading lists.
- Go to the “Summer meet-up” tab to see when and where we are meeting this summer to talk about what we’re reading.
- Visit the Weston Public Library or your local library. They have so many great books available for you.
- Ask your friends, family and teachers what their favorite books are and read them.
- If you read a book and it mentions another book, read that one too!
Do you want to talk about books? Come see me in the library or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you read something wonderful this summer.