Are you a PTO member? The current online directory system, MySchoolAnywhere or MSA, has converted to a new platform, Membership Toolkit. The MSA system goes away on Monday, October 21. The PTO has sent communications announcing the change. You must log in and register your account in the Membership Toolkit system (https://westonpto.membershiptoolkit.com/ to use it.
Here’s what you need to do if you have not logged into Membership Toolkit Yet:
- Go to https://westonpto.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information. Please use the same email that you used for My School Anywhere.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process. Please note you should not pay any money.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information in step 2.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Download the FREE Membership Toolkit App!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Here’s what you need to do if you created an account before 10/4/19 on Membership Toolkit:
- Go to https://westonpto.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login Button
- Complete Step 2
- Download the FREE Membership Toolkit App
- Please note you should not pay any money