Just a quick reminder regarding High School Fall Sports.
- Please be sure your student-athlete registers on FamilyID (www.familyID.com) and has their up to date physical on file with our school nurse. Physicals now can be uploaded directly to FamilyID and are good for 13 months. Physicals can also be dropped off at the high school to the attention of Michelle Rizza, our school nurse. Mrs. Rizza will be in the office on the following dates: Aug. 18th, 19th & 20th as well.
- High School Fall Sports will begin as follows: Football – Friday, August 20th – all other Fall Sports on Monday, August 23nd. (Note: Field Hockey will begin on Thursday, August 26th)
- We are asking all our student-athletes to complete the online concussion training at the following link: https://www.mass.gov/service-details/concussion-trainings. Once completed, student-athletes should bring copy of certificate to coach first day of tryouts.
Tryout/Practice Dates, Times & Locations for the start of the season as well as coach contact information is below:
Football – Coach Jim Wilcon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, Aug. 20 – 9:00am-11:30am (GEC) & 12:00pm-2pm (Proctor)
Saturday, Aug. 21 – 9:00am (GEC) & 12:00pm-2pm (Proctor)
Monday, Aug. 23 – 11:00am-1pm (Proctor)
Girls Soccer – Coach John Power – email@example.com
Monday, Aug. 23 – 8am-10am (Proctor) / 4pm-6pm (Proctor)
Tuesday, Aug. 24 – 8am-10am (Proctor) / 4pm-6pm (Proctor)
Wednesday, Aug. 25 – Scrimmage at Stoneham
Boys Soccer – Coach Andrey Asparouhov – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Aug. 23 – 10am-12:00 noon (Proctor) /2pm – 4pm (Field 1)
Tuesday, Aug. 24 – 10am-12:00 noon (Proctor) /2pm – 4pm (Field 1)
Wednesday, Aug 25 – 10am-12:00 noon (Proctor) /2pm – 4pm (Field 1)
Field Hockey – Coach Gianna Kaski – email@example.com
Thursday, Aug. 26 – 6pm-8pm (Field 1)
Friday, Aug. 27 – 8:30am-11am (Field 1) / 2:30pm-5pm (Field 1)
Saturday, Aug 28 – 8:30am-11am (Field 1) / 2:30pm-5pm (Field 1)
Crew – Coach Mike Baker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Aug. 23 – 3pm-6pm (Wayland Town Beach)
Tuesday, Aug. 24 – 3pm-6pm (Wayland Town Beach)
Wednesday, Aug. 25 – 3pm-6pm (Wayland Town Beach)
- All practices are located at Lake Cochituate
Girls & Boys Cross Country – Coach John Monz – email@example.com
Monday, Aug. 23 – 9:00am at High School (Meet at Proctor)
Tuesday, Aug. 24 – 9:00am at High School (Meet at Proctor)
Wednesday, Aug. 25 – 9:00am at High School (Meet at Proctor)
Girls Volleyball – Eileen Leblanc firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Aug. 23 – 4pm-6:30pm (HS Gym)
Tuesday, Aug. 24 – 4pm-6:30pm (HS Gym)
Wednesday, Aug. 25 – 4pm – 6pm, meeting 6pm -6:30pm (HS Gym)
Golf – Coach Mary O’Brien – email@example.com
Mon., Aug. 23rd – 10:00 AM Meeting, collection of Greens Fees for Tryouts due $150, cash only, in HS Media Ctr.
Tues., Aug. 24nd – Arrive by 9:30AM, first tee time – 10:00 AM Butter Brook GC, Westford 18 holes
Wed., Aug. 25rd – 9:00 AM Stow Acres CC North 18 holes
Thurs., Aug. 26th – 9:00 AM Stow Acres CC South 18 holes
Fri., Aug. 27th – Day off
Mon. Aug. 30 –9:00 AM Sandy Burr CC 9 holes
Golf Attire: Collared shirt, long slacks, belts must be worn, no jeans or cargo pants.
- All players must purchase a team shirt, cost $45 per player.
- Please send me your shirt size Adult S, M, L, or XL. prior to the start of tryouts on August 23rd.
Lastly, if you have any questions regarding the upcoming High School Fall Sports Season please feel free to reach out to your coach directly and/or me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (781-786-5845).
Thanks and enjoy the remainder of the summer!