https://www.westonschools.org/high/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/09/Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-9.13.32-AM.png 126 247 shayj https://www.westonschools.org/high/wp-content/themes/weston-public-schools/assets/images/logos/weston-high-school.png shayj2022-08-08 17:36:492022-08-08 17:36:49Students: Volunteer as a Leader for Pumpkinfest!
Our annual Pumpkinfest fundraiser will be held Saturday October 15th on Weston Town Green. All proceeds will benefit Camp Sunshine, a camp for students with life threatening illnesses. If you are interested in serving as a leader on the Camp Sunshine event, please email Mrs. Brisky with the following information:
1) Your name and grade
2) A paragraph explaining why you would like to be a leader on the Pumpkinfest Team
3) A paragraph with any relevant experience you have
4) When you are available for meetings in the fall and any afterschool conflicts you have (dance, sports, etc) — Pumpkinfest comes up early in the school year, so the team needs to carve out time either mornings or afternoons or evenings to plan.
5) Confirmation that you are available from 7:30am to 5pm on Saturday October 15th
6) What area you would like to serve as a leader. Choices are: kids activities, welcome desk and publicity, food, silent auction, or entertainment.