High School Counselors will be available in the 2020-21 school year to meet with prospective families and students at Weston High School. Sessions will be from 8:45 am – 9:45 am during the school year, which includes a student-guided tour. Please call Enid DeCastro, the Administrative Assistant to the Guidance Office. at 781-786-5820 to schedule an appointment.
New student registration to Weston High School is coordinated by Enid DeCastro in the Guidance Office. She can be reached by email at Enid DeCastro or by telephone at (781) 786-5820 to answer your questions. Please be aware during the summer, hours may vary.
If you are registering your child for the next academic year, you need to complete the Occupancy Statement/Affidavit.
If you are registering your child for the current academic year and do not currently reside in Weston, you need to complete the Intent to Reside form.
To begin, please visit the District New Student Registration page to register your son/daughter into the Weston Public Schools. In addition,
- Complete the Request for Registration Information and submit to Ms. Marla Schay to inform her of your desire to begin the registration process.
- Download the Parents’ New Student Letter and the Registration Checklist.
- Download the New Student Letter to give to the prospective student. This letter contains welcoming information for the student.
- Download the appropriate New Student Request Form (links below). After reviewing the Program of Studies and your transcript, students and parents will meet with Guidance to request courses using this form.
Grade 9 New Student Course Request Form
Grade 10-11 New Student Course Request Form
Grade 12 New Student Course Request Form
- If the student is actively playing a sport and is transferring after the start of the practice season, download and complete the MIAA Transfer Form.
- Download and complete the Student Needs Assessment form
- Download and complete the Authorization for use/disclosure of Health Information form
Summer Course Selection
School Counselors will be available between 9:00am and 12:00pm to meet with new students and families about course selection on the following days. Please call Enid DeCastro Administrative Assistant to the Guidance Office at 781-786-5820 to schedule an appointment.
Summer 2020 Counselor Availability (meetings may be virtual depending on building restrictions):
Additional helpful information:
Information on Bring Your Own Technology
We hope that we can assist in making the registration process and transition into our school a smooth one. Please email Marla Schay, Middle/High School Head of Guidance if you have any questions about this process.
Head of Guidance