Middle School Daily Announcements
Friday, February 15
- School is dismissed at regular time (MS 3:15 pm)
- Second Winter Recess: Monday, 2/18 through Friday 2/22. Administrative offices will be closed during this time. Classes will resume on Monday, February 25. Have a nice break!
- Chess Club has been cancelled today after school, but will resume at it’s normal time after school vacation.
- Please note: Ms. Galopim’s PE classes will begin swimming after vacation. Students should bring in bathing suits and towels. Other optional items students may bring are goggles, toiletries, and shower shoes. Thank you!
- Come one come all – the 7th grade Student Council is sponsoring a movie afternoon on Friday, March 1st starting right after school in the APC for grades 6-8. There is no charge for admission– Ice Cream Sundae’s and cookies will be served at intermission and are $5.00 and $2.00. The movie will end by 5:30 so that all students can take the late bus at 5:40. Please join us for a fun and relaxing afternoon and a chance to spend time with students from other grades. See Ms. McGrath in room 229 if you have any questions.
Monday February 25
The Book Fair will be open Monday, February 25th through Friday, March 1st. Students will have the opportunity to visit the book fair with their English classes. Please call Ms. Sousa, Library Teacher, if you have any questions 781-786-5636 or email email@example.com.
Tuesday, February 26
3:20-4:20 pm: There will be a meeting for any student interested in joining Comic Drawing Club after school. All are welcome!
Thursday, February 28
- Our annual High School Transitional Parent Meeting will be on Thursday, February 28th from 8am-9am in the MS Library. This is a time for parents to get information from HS Guidance Counselors about the transition to HS