Field Day is Tuesday, June 18th.
This is a day of outdoor activities, focusing on fun sportsmanship and exercise.
1. All Field Day participants must wear sneakers. No sandals or clogs are allowed.
2. Personal water bottles are a must for all.
3. Sunscreen will be needed; apply at home and reapply as needed during the day. Please be mindful when reapplying sunscreen. Some classmates may be allergic to some sunscreens.
4. Any student excused from physical activities with a medical excuse will not be able to participate in field day unless they have an updated medical note.
5. Most importantly BE SAFE and HAVE FUN!