Happy Monday and hope everyone enjoyed the incredible weather over the weekend (what a distant memory)!
A few quick headlines:
-Don’t forget Woodland’s April vacation begins next week (April 19th-23rd) and there will be no updates that week
-Another BIG ‘thank you’ to all the Woodland families who generously contributed to last week’s Woodland Teacher/Staff/Faculty lunch. The teachers and staff (both in-school and remote) were beyond grateful. You helped make the schedule shift so positively memorable for all of them. THANK YOU!
-Such great moves were shared during last week’s Woodland Virtual Dance Party–such a fun way to get our school children together-whether RLA or in-school. We loved seeing all the school spirit!
-More thanks to the Woodland families who came out for yesterday’s Weston School-wide Clean Up Day. Woodland is MUCH cleaner thanks to those that rolled up their sleeves to pick up trash.
-We will be in touch after the break to provide opportunities to say Thank You to our Woodland teachers for the upcoming National Teacher Appreciation Week (May 3rd-7th). Stay tuned!
KEY UPCOMING EVENTS
TUESDAY, APRIL 13th @ 6PM, WPS STRATEGIC PLAN ENVISIONING SESSION (with Elementary School Leaders)
- This spring, WPS is developing a new strategic plan to help guide the district forward over the coming years. As part of the process to create a new plan, district families are invited to join one of several zoom sessions to envision the ideal future for our students, schools and community. To register: https://westonorg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrdeqrrD8qGdQmsy5eH1EXZB9_N2G7DI78
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14 @ 7-8:15 PM, SUSTAINABLE SPRING CLEANING: INDOORS AND OUT
- In celebration of Earth Month, the PTO Green Committee & Parent Education invite you to learn about ways to manage your spring cleanouts, indoors and out, more sustainably. PLEASE REGISTER: https://form.jotform.com/210883934343156
MONDAY, APRIL 26 @ 2:30 PM, WOODLAND SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING
- The next Woodland School Council Meeting will be held on April 26th at 2:30 pm. Zoom details will be circulated as the date gets closer.
- April Spring Break: Monday, April 19 – Friday, April 23
- Woodland Spirit Gear Store orders are expected to ship out in early May!
- Covid-19 Pooled Testing Is Underway Woodland — Please Sign Up!
You are encouraged to sign your child(ren) up for Covid-19 pooled testing if you have not already done so. For information on how to sign your child up, please click here. Please note the Woodland Covid Pooled testing code is: OJBMKA.
- Woodland is on Instagram!If you haven’t started following us yet on Instagram, please do! @WestonWoodlandWolves
Lauren and Courtney